PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- These terms and conditions (the Terms) set out the basis on which you may browse and use our website available at acamarfilms.com (the Site). Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
- This Site is owned and operated by Acamar Films Limited, with registered no. 04399568 and registered address at PO Box 70149 London NW1W 7QJ (we, us or our). Our VAT number is 210 1137 84.
- Your use of the Site will be governed by these Terms and any other documents contained in these Terms, which will form a legal contract between us and you. By browsing or using this Site you are agreeing to be legally bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
Changes to the Terms
- We may revise the Terms from time to time in the event that changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or there are changes to our business practices.
- Your use of the Site will be subject to the most recent version of the Terms available on the Site. We recommend that you read through the Terms available on the Site regularly so that you can be sure that you are aware of any changes that may apply to you as they are binding on you.
Access and use of the Site
- The Site is currently made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use, free of charge, although we reserve the right to charge for access to the Site in the future. We will give you reasonable notice before implementing any charges.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from omissions and errors. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice to you. We will not be liable to you for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site and you shall use your own virus protection software.
Changes to our Site
- We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site (and in the material published on it). These works are protected by copyright laws and created around the world. All such rights are reserved by us. You may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site, provided that:
- the material shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the material may not be modified or altered in any way;
- subject to paragraph 5.4, you may only use the material for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- the material may not be distributed or sold to any third party; and
- you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site and for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributions) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencees.
- If you copy, download or use any part of the Site made available through it in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must destroy or return any copies of the materials you have made.
- All characters created by Acamar Films Limited are protected as intellectual property.
Other Applicable Terms
- These Terms refer to additional terms which also apply to your use of our Site:
- our Acceptable Use Policy acamarfilms.com/acceptableuse which sets out permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site you must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy; and
Complaints or Queries
If you have any queries or complaints about the Site or the Services, please contact us using the contact information as detailed in paragraph 13. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to you promptly.
No Reliance on Information
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice to which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Links to and from the Site
- You may link to the home page of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, nor establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources and we are not responsible or liable for them in anyway.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will always be available, be uninterrupted, secure or free from bugs or viruses, nor that the Site will be free from errors or omissions.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside of our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials.
Limitation of our liability
- You acknowledge that the Site has not been developed to meet your individual requirements. You agree not to use the Site for resale purposes.
- We have no liability to you for any unforeseeable loss or damage, such as loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by a virus, distributed denial or service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You shall indemnify us in the event that we incur any claims, costs, damages, losses, or other liability as result of any your actions or omissions at any Date, or through using the Site in breach of these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- The Terms do not create or infer any rights that are enforceable by any person who is not a party to them.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- If you are a consumer, these Terms, its subject matter and its formation and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you are a business, these Terms, its subject matter and its formation and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto: email@example.com].
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.acamarfilms.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.acamarfilms.com is a site operated by Acamar Films Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04399568 and we have our registered office at Acamar Films Limited, PO BOX 70149 London NW1W 7QJ. Our VAT number is 210 1137 84.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with out content standard.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- chat rooms.
- bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts).
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contribution must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote sexually explicit material.
- promote violence.
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- be likely to deceive any person.
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promote any illegal activity.
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Unable to load TweetsFollow
You can contact Acamar Films by email or by post:
Acamar Films Limited
42-43 Gloucester Crescent
London NW1 7DL
Tel: 020 3675 7450